Ingredients (Clay Blend): Bentonite Clay, Certified Organic Kelp Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, and Wild Harvested Gotu Kola Powder.
Ingredients (Oil Blend): Pure Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Olive Oil.
- Put both wraps/bandages in a bowl and pour hot boiling water, enough to cover them, and let them soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Boil 1/2 cup of water with a green tea bag and let boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup/1oz of Clay Blend powder into another bowl. Add 15 drops of Oil Blend and two or three teaspoons of green tea and stir rigidly until a smooth clay forms.
- Apply clay on desired area.
- Gently work out excess water from the soaked bandages so they are not dripping. PLEASE BE SURE THAT WATER IS NOT HOT WHEN WARMING UP OR APPLYING THE BANDAGE TO THE SKIN .
- Place wrap firmly but comfortably around the area where the clay was applied. Do not over tighten as is it may restrict circulation or become uncomfortable. Make sure to use both bandages to.
- It is important to keep the area warm. For best results, place a towel or cling wrap over the treated area.
- Leave the clay and wraps on the skin for one hour.
- Unwrap and wipe off excess clay. There is no need to shower.
Wash bandages in warm cycle and dry on medium heat. It is recommended that you measure the area to be treated before and after the use of the product to see the results.